Recently the Bollywood has lost its precious gem who made millions of people laugh with his powerful comedy stint in movies. Kader Khan was one of the celebrated actors in comedy-centric films of 90’s. The actor was battling with the illness since a long time and breathed last in Toronto’s Hospital at 6 pm on Monday.
The actor has developed some breathing issues, thus he transferred from regular ventilator to BiPAP ventilator. In order to paying tribute, these lesser-known facts about Kader Khan will make you miss him badly!
1. Bollywood’s veteran actor Kader Khan was born in Afghanistan’s Kabul on October 22, 1937.
2. Before making his way to film industry the actor was a Civil Engineering professor at a College located in Mumbai.
3. Kader Khan used to act in College plays and dramas and one day he was spotted by Mughal-E-Azam actor Dilip Kumar. Actor Dilip Kumar signed him for his next film.
4. Kader Khan started his career in Bollywood films with making his debut in 1973 Rajesh Khanna’s movie Daag. Wherein, he essayed the role of a presecuting attorney.
5. However, the actor was also a script writer and a director as well, thus he wrote the script for 1972 movie Jawani Diwani which starred Jaya Bhaduri and Randhir Kapoor in lead roles.
6. Kader Khan has been starred in more than 300 films and had written scripts and dialouges for more than 250 movies.
7. The actor was also awarded by 2 filmfare awards in the best dialouge category.
8. Moreover, Kader Khan also starred in a comedy television series Hi! Padosi…Kaun Hai Doshi?
9. He recieved Best Actor Comedy award for his performance in Baap dialogues Beta Dus Numberi.
10. The movies like, Dulhe Raja, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Coolie No.1, Main Khiladi Tu Anari will always be remembered for his work.