The girl who boldly flashed a thong back in the 2002 music video, ‘Kaanta Laga’, Shefali Jariwala, has not faded away from the limelight all these years, as many would have thought. She is pretty much alive and kicking. Here’s what she’s upto these days….
- For starters, she’s still looking gorgeous. Kaanta Laga released 17 years ago. She was only 19 and studying ‘Engineering’ in college, when she was offered the song that she did for fun and some pocket money. Today she is 36 and still as pretty as she was back then.
She is one of those celebrities who happily took the famous 10 year challenge that trended on social media for much longer than 10 days.
2. And may we break your hearts, the pretty woman did tie the knot. She also participated in one of the seasons of Jhalak Dikkhla Jaa with husband Parag Tyagi. At the time of her wedding, it was well speculated that the item girl will be all domesticated, bidding farewell to showbiz for good.
3. But surprisingly, marriage didn’t put an ugly full stop on her career. She recently featured in a web series by ALT Balaji titled ‘Baby Come Na’. Here’s a glimpse of it….
4. Shefali Jariwala is also performing at events and award ceremonies. And surprisingly, the lady is winning awards too for the same.
And more importantly, she’s enjoying the nature of work she’s been doing since a long time.
5. Along with work and personal life, she’s killing it at the gym too. Seems like she’s quite a fitness freak — pumping iron, developing muscles et al, Shefali certainly has more to her personality beyond the Kaanta Laga image.
This girl is quite an example of women who feel they can’t be a part of showbiz and a wife at the same time. Besides working hard, Shefali’s Insa stories reflect that she’s probably living her best life. Holidaying, partying, working, chilling with friends, working out, performing, looking drop-dead gorgeous, et al. Here’s a sneek-peak at some of her recent uploads…..