VIVO IPL 2018, MI vs DD: In their third outing Mumbai Indians faced Delhi Daredevils at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. Both teams haven’t had a great start, and have lost both the previous matches. MI and DD would be fighting to finally open their account and the later managed the feat in an intense match. DD wins the match by 7 wickets
The two traditional Powerhouses fought a battle and obviously the match was filled with fireworks. Delhi Daredevils managed to outdo Mumbai Indians’ tricky target of 194 and won the match with 7 wickets.
VIVO IPL 2018, MI vs DD Live Cricket Score Streaming
Delhi Daredevils wins by 7 wickets.
Delhi Daredevils wins the Toss and opt to bowl
MI: 194/7, DD 195/3
- After 15 overs: DD – 148 runs for the loss of 3 wicket. Jason Roy 64(37), Shreyas Iyer 8(6)
- After 10 Overs: DD – 104 runs for 1 wicket, Jason Roy 49(26), Rishabh Pant 40(18)
- After 5 Overs: DD – 50 runs for no loss, Gautam Gambhir 14(14) Jason Roy 19(11)
- After 20 Overs: MI -197 for the loss of 7 Wickets. Delhi managed to come back into the game by scoring wickets some important wickets.
- After 15 Overs: MI -158 for the loss of 2 Wickets. Still maintaining their momentum all thanks to Ishan Kishan 36(19) and Rohit Sharma 13(11)
- After 10 Overs: MI – 107 at the loss of 1 wicket. Suryakumar Yadav 51(30), Ishan Kishan 1(2)
- After 5 Over: MI – 66 runs with no loss. Suryakumar Yadav 41(20) and Evin Lewis 19(10) are consistently providing fireworks from their bats.
The match will commence at 4:00 pm IST, Star Sports the official broadcast partner will telecast the match live. You can even watch the live match online on Hotstar as well.
It’s Rohit Sharma Vs Gautam Gambhir, Its Delhi’s aggression vs never-say-die attitude of Mumbai. It is after all the battle between best. This season, with Rohit Sharma and Gautam Gambhir, Mumbai and Delhi are the only two sides captained by their local players.
Mumbai Indian batting line up is not up to its full strength as not even one of their batsman has scored a half-century in their two matches so far. Over the years, Mumbai has been guilty of being poor starters in the tournament. They will have to gear up today if they want to survive this season.
In Delhi Daredevils’ most recent outing – at Jaipur, the weather impacted their chances of some points on the board.
By and large, so far this season, teams have done well when playing at home. Will the Mumbai Indians be able to convert home advantage to their first points of the season?
Rohit Sharma(c), Evin Lewis, Ishan Kishan(w), Suryakumar Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Ben Cutting, Pradeep Sangwan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah, Mustafizur Rahman, Hardik Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Saurabh Tiwary, Jean-Paul Duminy, Mitchell McClenaghan, Tajinder Singh, Sharad Lumba, Siddhesh Lad, Aditya Tare, Akila Dananjaya, Anukul Roy, Mohsin Khan, MD Nidheesh
Glenn Maxwell, Colin Munro, Gautam Gambhir(c), Rishabh Pant(w), Chris Morris, Vijay Shankar, Shreyas Iyer, Rahul Tewatia, Shahbaz Nadeem, Trent Boult, Mohammed Shami, Jason Roy, Amit Mishra, Prithvi Shaw, Harshal Patel, Avesh Khan, Daniel Christian, Jayant Yadav, Gurkeerat Singh Mann, Manjot Kalra, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Naman Ojha, Sayan Ghosh, Liam Plunkett