Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Padmaavat (Padmavati) still holds strong at the Box Office. In mere 11 days conforrably crosses 200 crore mark.
Padmaavat (Padmavati) Box Office Collection Day 12.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Magnum Opus, Padmaavat (Padmavati) crosses the 200 crore mark in mere 11 days not to forget these are only figures from Indian Collection. The overseas performance is yet to be considered in this. Padmaavat has earned 212.5 crores till Sunday. The role of the lead actors Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh and Shahid Kapoor have been highly appreciated by the audiences. Where Ranveer Singh in the role of Alauddin Khilji impressed all the audiences, Deepika Padukone as Rani Padmavati managed to win the hearts of the people. Role of Shahid Kapoor as Raja Ratan Singh is also commendable.
Detailed Day Wise break up of the Box Office Collection.
1. 24th January – (Paid preview) – 5crore
2. 25th January – Thursday- 19 crore
3. 26th January – Friday – 32 crore
4. 27th January – Saturday – 27 crore
5. 28th January – Sunday – 31 crores
6. 29th January – Monday – 15 crores
7. 30th January – Tuesday – 14 crores
8. 1st February – Wednesday – 12.5 crores
9. 2nd February – Thursday – 11 crores
10. 3rd February – Friday – 10 crores
11. 4th February – Saturday – 16 crores
12. 5th February – Sunday – 20 crores
Total :- 212.5 crores
Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh has updated about the Box Office Collection of Padmaavat tweeting that the film collected 166.5 crores in the first week and 46 crores in the second weekend. The total collection being 212.5 Crores.
Controversies against Padmaavat finally comes to an end.
The making as well as releasing the film Padmaavat (Padmavati) was a difficult task for Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The film was opposed by the Rajput Karni Sena taking into consideration the subject matter, saying that the film will destroy the Rajputana Shaan. However after watching the film they apologised and even took back their oppose saying the film further glorifies Rajputana.