Padmaavat (Padmavati) becomes a marketing example for controversy. The Film’s business has been rocketing high since its release. The Sanjay Leela Bhansali film has raked great reviews from audiences and critics. Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Shahid Kapoor’s work has also been highly appreciated.
Box Office collection of Padmaavat (Padmavati)
The Movie has been grossing good business on weekdays as well. On Its 14th day the movie has pulled in an approximate amount of 6 Crores. Taking the films ever growing kitty to Rs 225.50 Crores; still a little less that Chennai Express and Kick. The Bollywood Trade Analyst Taran Adarsh shared the details on his Twitter account.
Detailed Day Wise breakup of the Box Office Collection
- 24th January – (Paid preview) – 5crore
- 25th January – Thursday- 19 crore
- 26th January – Friday – 32 crore
- 27th January – Saturday – 27 crore
- 28th January – Sunday – 31 crores
- 29th January – Monday – 15 crores
- 30th January – Tuesday – 14 crores
- 31st January – Wednesday – 12.5 crores
- 1st February – Thursday – 11 crores
- 2nd February – Friday – 10 crores
- 3rd February – Saturday – 16 crores
- 4th February – Sunday – 20 crores
- 5th February – Monday – 7 crores
- 6th February – Tuesday – 6 crores
Total: – 225.50 crores
Padmaavat (Padmavati), is performing like a bullet train that after much delay, has finally left the station to reach its destination of a pronounce Superhit Tag. Looking at the figures the milestone of 250 crores is not that far away.
Although Padman might hinder the business of Padmaavat but not immediately as content oriented movies like Padman has a slow start and slowly starts earning good money.