Fifty Shades Freed Box Office Collection Prediction: The third part of the Fifty Shades trilogy is not predicted to break or make any records. But it definitely would surely perform well at the box office.
The bondage themed romantic movie will hit the screens on pre Valentine’s Day weekend. Peter Rabbit will also be joining in. Jumanji yet again ruled the box office this week’s box office report.
The Pre valentine weekend 9 -11 february, looks quite strong in terms of box office collection. Universal’s adult trilogy finale is predicted to contribute around $ 30 Million – $40 Million. This will be the biggest Fri-Sun opening,
The Fifty shade series has garnered a $952 million worldwide till now. Looking at the Box Office Prediction the collection will easily touch $1 Billion in its Debut.
Three years ago, Fifty Shades of Grey premiered with a $85 million earning and totalled domestic to $166 million. The Second part Fifty Shades Darker heavily dipped with a $46 premiere. Contributing $114 million in the Fifty shades kitty.
In a away Fifty Shades Freed will not see a dip like Darker. One major question still survives will it cross Darker’s record.
Fifty Shades Freed
Based on the same titled novels by E.L.James, the fans already have an inkling about the plot. Theoretically, the movie has it all
- Love – Anastasia Grey (Dakota Jhonson) and Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) are madly in love.
- Marriage – The couple is all set to tie the Knot. A glimpse of their wedding has been released.
- Sex – Isn’t that the movies major selling point? In fact Marriage brings better sex.
- Secrets – A blast(s) from the past is returning to haunt the newly weds.
- Danger – Someone ends being in Mortal Danger
- Melo-drama – Do you Doubt?
Are you waiting for Mrs. Grey to see you??