As the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, many people search for the all important New Year’s Eve kiss maybe with a significant other or a mysterious stranger. If you choose to celebrate the age-old tradition by locking lips with someone, get inspired by some of the best on-screen clock-strikes-midnight lip-locks from movies and TV.
Now we are going to tell you the best kisses of this New Year for all time: Ryan or Marissa’s on ‘The O.C.’ No New Year’s Eve since we had been able to capture this moment. Don’t lie, you know you were on the edge of your seat as you know about Marissa was in Oliver’s hotel hopes for a kiss on the New Year. When Marissa thinks Ryan is not going to show up but when she sees his face, he kissed her.Another great New Year kiss is Chandler smooch Monica on friends in season 5. Joey’s plan works when they want to kiss he helps the couple at midnight then they are able to have a steamy make out session at midnight. Previous season Joey actually kisses Chandler on New Year.
If we talk about movies this New Year is epic for kisses. Seriously when you think about the lip lock of the New Year Eve then a couple comes in your mind and you think of When Harry Met Sally. There is nothing interesting then when harry show his love for Sally, not all new year’s Eve kisses have to be romantic. On the other side you have to accept that Michael kisses Fredo in The Godfather at midnight. Part 2 after discovering his brother’s a traitor. Michael said that I know it was you Fredo you broke my heart.
1. When Harry met Sally: How often does “I hate you” lead to a kiss? Harry (Billy Crystal) gives an adorably dorky speech and gets to seal the deal with a kiss from Sally (Meg Ryan).
2. New Year’s Eve: Paul (Zac Efron) and Ingrid (Michelle Pfeiffer) share a passionate New Year’s Eve kiss.
3. The Godfather II: This is not a romantic kiss but this one of the most famous kiss of the death. It happens when Don Corleone (Al Pacino) gives smooch to his brother Frido Corleone (John Cazale).
4. Friends: Chandler (Matthew Perry) and Monica (Courteney Cox) were secretly dating, and desperately wanted to kiss when the clock hit midnight.
5. Gossip Girl: Serena (Blake Lively) and Dan (Penn Badgley) share a super sweet smooch on New Year’s Eve in the Upper East Side of New York.
6. Awkward: This was one of the best kiss between Matty and Jake on MTV series.
6. A Lot Like Love: Ashton Kutcher & Amanda Peet shared the most epic kiss on New Year’s Eve.
8. The O.C.: Here is the slow-motion kiss that will go down in history for teen dramedies.
9. New Year’s Eve: Joey kisses Chandler is unforgettable on New Year’s Eve.
10. Bridget Jones’s Diary: this is iconic when Bridget Jones kissed Mark Darcy in her underwear in the snow midnight.